DVDShrink is software to backup your DVDs. You can use this software in combination with other DVD software of your choice to make a backup of any movie. The output from DVD Shrink is saved as a file in your hard drive. If you like some DVDs you can get perfect backups of your favorite movies in your PC.
With the help of DVD Shrink software you can backup DVD disks very easily without any hassles and complex procedures.
Follow the Simple Steps to shrink your DVD:
- Insert the DVD into DVD-ROM and then choose either a Full Disk version (1:1) or main movie only.
- DVD Shrink 2012 will analyze the DVD, encode video files and finally have one DVD instead of two.
- Now you can acquire an excellent movie quality of your original DVD.
Nowadays dvdshrink available is compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP also. The improved dvdshrink 3.2 version has more shrinking capacity and more features.
Beneficial Features of DVD Shrink 2012 Software are listed below:
- You can get rid of anything from subtitles to menus and other unnecessary things too.
- You can save a lot of time and money by re-authoring.
- DVD Shrink is a tool for fitting a dual layer DVD in a single layer DVD disc.
- It is capable of re-encoding the movie.
- It features an intuitive easy user interface which makes it easy to choose what to keep and what to lose.
- The new software is able to produce either an ISO image of the ripped DVD or a VIDEO-TS folder for further processing, viewing or burning.
- DVD Shrink Full-Disk mode enables you to keep the structure of the original DVD intact.
- You can still apply different levels of compression to each title like menus, movie and extras, and deselect audio or subpicture streams.
- The main function of DVD Shrink is to re-encode the movie in lesser quality and/or discard extra content such as foreign-language soundtracks so as to fit on a single layer.
- DVD Shrink allows the user to select compression level for each video track separately to obtain the desired disc size (which is usually below 4.38GB).
- Also the software is capable of producing either an ISO image of the ripped DVD, or a VIDEO_TS folder for further processing, viewing or burning.
DVD Shrink 2012 is not software to burn DVDs but only made to compress them. The users are not allowed to burn DVDs with this software and they are liable of any copyright issue that can be arisen. In case you do not need to use the dvd shrink anymore you are provided with the uninstall link in the software in the windows start menu.
At www.official-dvdshrink.org, you are guaranteed 100 % satisfaction of the product and full support of the online team to solve your problems.