The steps on how to shrink a dvd are easy and i will try to summarize you in this blog:
After the download you will have access to the dvd shrink manual and technical support in case you need assistance.
1. First of all download the dvd shrink program here (click here)
2. Click on the Shrink DVD button in the Main Window to start Shrinking the DVD
3. In the Window Click the Source Button to select the Source Video.
4. Click Target Button to select the Path to save the Shrinked Video File.
5. Use the Slider in the Target Size Selection option to determine the size (Compression ratio) of the output File.
6. Use the Content Window to select/deselect DVD movie content, this will allow you to remove unwanted content from the source file.
7. Click Shrink Button to start the Shrinking process.
8. Click Show Button to bring the Shrinking Progress window to view the Shrinking Details Such as Frames/Sec, Estimated time, Elapsed time, etc…
9. Check/Uncheck to Enable or Disable Video Preview. Click Restore main Window Button to go to Shrink Window.
10. Click Stop Button to Abort the Shrinking Process and Click Close Button to Close the Shrink Window.
I hope that i have been useful to clarify on the way to use the software that it’s really simple. The user interface has been improved and i don’t think there will be any difficulty to shrink dvds. If you need any further clarification contact us in the website.