DVD shrink is a software that you can download for free. This software is used to backup DVD movies. It allows you to copy DVD in a easy way. There are several steps to follow to successfully copy the DVD you wanted. The good thing about DVD shrink is that is free software which can be availed by many people out there.
free download of dvd shrink now
1.Rip the DVD: the very first thing to do is to select a source after you start up with DVD shrink. Press the Open Disk to avail the DVD drives list. You can also rip the DVD to ISO file with the use of DVD Decrypter and make virtual DVD drive where you can utilize as the source. After you ripped the DVD in the file mode, press Open Files button.
2. Understand the window for DVD shrink: get familiar with the various parts of a DVD Shrink by starting on size bar. It indicates the project size and it has red part, then the project is large and will not fit to the standard single layer of DVDR disc. DVD general structure will be revealed in upper left portion of window. There are three top categories; Main Movie, Menus, Extras. On the right part of structure, there are individual screams placed in every item which are selected on left side. DVD structure as well as Streams portion of window tells where you can configure the project. Choose the item to be configured on the left, and configure the items on the right.
3. Preview window is on the left side. It lets you preview the title that is clicked on. Click the title and press play button. When you click the right portion of the muse inside the window preview, you may change audio channel, stop, pause and switch to the full screen for better preview.
4. Back up the entire DVD: You have 2 choices, one is to keep entire intact of the DVD, or select only to keep some parts of original DVD. When you keep the DVD, the video needs to get compressed for it to fit the DVDR disc. Press Backup button when you wish to keep all.
5. Re-author the DVD: Choose Re author. Re-authoring means creating new disc form the scratch and include anything you want from original disc. You have to see scroll bar to see the original contents of the DVD. There is free room left on DVD for more files. Just preview the data you want to add then drag into the Compilation Section.
6. Re-author the DVD (Part 2): Use “Start-and-End frames” only for re-authoring DVD shrink mode. On the slider for Start Frame, drag to area where you really want to start the clip. On the slider for the End Frame, drag to the area where you want it to end. Click OK after placing them both.
7. Write out the re-authored clips: you have 2 choices, to write the edited clips to DVD without the menu or write the clips to folder using application DVDStyler to make menu for the clips. And to write clips to the folder, click backup button.
In this last step, you can assign the folder for the DVD files, and then click OK when everything’s finalized. When the files are written, you can now move the DVDStyler application to make new menus.
DVD Shrink Free Download here
Share and Enjoy